Interviews - a massive well done to the majority of u who put in a massive amount of work. On the whole the standard of work is extremely high. Well done to all. I am sorry we did not get to see everyone. Know u all wanted to get through the interview. Still not sure as I have 8 classes on Monday but I will try to sort something. So anyone who still has an interview to do please be ready to go on Monday. We will hopefully see u all. Thanks.
There was a text sent out today about relay for life 5km on Tuesday. Please pass on to parents/ guardians. Anyone who wants to help out or take part in the run please phone the school and leave your name and number at reception. We need plenty of help!!!!! Let's get everyone involved. All for a great cause. And get those sponsorship cards out!!!! Please be prepared for all types of weather.
Thursday Pe class will be at school. Bring warm clothes as u may be outside!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment